(Date of Last Revision: April 21, 2022)
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Little Rapids collects certain types of information from you when you contact us to request information regarding our products and services or when you otherwise use the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number or facsimile number (“personal information”); or
- that is about you but does not identify you individually; it is passively collected using various technologies, such as the number of visitors, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details (“non-personal information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through tracking technologies that do not extract personal information.
- From trusted third parties, for example, our business partners.
a. Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering for an account on our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or comments, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Financial information to bill you for a product or service you purchased.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
b. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
When you visit our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies as you navigate our Website to collect and analyze certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type and user agent string to help spam detection.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use non-personal information of our users for administrative purposes, to improve our business practices, to make changes to our Website or any other legitimate purpose allowable under applicable law.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Little Rapids will not sell, license, transmit, or disclose information collected to third parties that are unaffiliated with us unless such sale, license, transmittal, or disclosure is expressly authorized by you or required or permitted by applicable law. Little Rapids will disclose information collected consistent with applicable laws and regulations, and will require the recipient of such information to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
- To a new owner of our company if our business is sold. See “Business Change” below.
We may also disclose your personal information when we need to for legal reasons:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Little Rapids, our business partners, customers, or others.
6. YOUR CHOICES
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We restrict access to personal information to our employees and business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our products and services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account is correct and current. You may request this information by sending us an email to: [email protected].
9. BUSINESS CHANGE
11. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us per the contact information at the end of this Policy.
12. SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF EU MEMBER STATES
We do not knowingly collect information from any residents protected by the European Union (EU) privacy and data security laws and are not certified by the EU to transfer or protect information of EU residents. THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE AN EU RESIDENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. If we learn that we have received personal information from an EU resident, we will remove it (although we may not be able to fully remove the information from our backup systems). If you are an EU resident and believe we might have your personal information, please contact us.
13. SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, as it may from time to time be amended or superseded, allows California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of their information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
14. SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA
Canadian residents have certain rights under Canadian law with respect to their personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of their personal data. Canadian residents also have the right to withdraw their consent to our online tracking programs.
In accordance with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), we are responsible for the information of Canadian residents if we transfer it to a third party. Before we send your information to a third party, they must agree to handle your information only as we direct them to and to protect your information as least as well as we do. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
17. CONTACTING US